Monelle Oy / Radalla Resort
Business ID: 1511532-9
Contact person for register matters
Customers, potential customer, suppliers, and partners.
3. GROUNDS FOR AND PURPOSE OF KEEPING THE REGISTER
Based on law and regulation
- Citizenship (Regulation EU 692/2011), purchase data or parts thereof for accounting purposes (Law 1336/1997) To protect the data subject
- Customer information related to bookings such as name and contact information
- Language codes, information about fellow passengers or participants (passenger card)
- Billing or other payment or payment information
- Pricing criteria, such as information about corporate customer relations or other information about the factors that affect the pricing
- Purchase information and information about reserved or used services
- The level of reserved service such as room type and other information about desired services
- Marketing communications
Purpose of the processing of personal data and the register
Personal data will only be processed for pre-defined purposes, which are as follows:
- Room, program services, table and space reservation processing, production of services
- Customer identification
- Customer relationship management, customer consideration
- Customer communication related to reservations, customer contact
- Marketing communications e.g. newsletter
- Identifying and communicating incidents
- Customer service development, research related to service development
- Safeguarding the rights of the parties and ensuring the accuracy of the service
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION TO BE STORED IN THE REGISTER
The customer register contains the following information:
- Customer information
- Information about purchased products/services
5. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject has the following rights, the use of which must be requested to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right of inspection: the data subject may inspect the personal data we have stored.
- Right to rectify data: The data subject may request the correction of incorrect or incomplete data concerning him or her.
- Right of objection: The data subject may object to the processing of personal data if he or she feels that the personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- Prohibition of direct marketing: The data subject has the right to prohibit the use of the data for direct marketing.
- Right of deletion: The data subject has the right to request the deletion of data if the processing of the data is not necessary. We will process the deletion request, after which we will either delete the data or provide a valid reason why the data cannot be deleted. It should be noted that the registrar may have a statutory or other right not to delete the requested information. The registrar is obliged to keep the accounting material in accordance with the period (10 years) specified in the Accounting Act (Chapter 2, Section 10). Therefore, the accounting material cannot be deleted before the deadline.
- Withdrawal of consent: If the processing of personal data concerning the data subject is based only on consent and not, for example, based on customer relationship or membership, the data subject may withdraw consent.
- The data subject may appeal against the decision to the Data Protection Officer
- The data subject has the right to demand that we limit the processing of the disputed data until the matter is resolved.
- Right of appeal: The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Officer if he or she feels that we are in breach of the applicable data protection legislation when processing personal data. Contact information of the Data Protection Officer: www.tietosuoja.fi/fi/index/yhteystiedot.html
6. REGULAR SOURCES OF INFORMATION
Customer information is obtained on a regular basis
- from the customer him-/herself when the customer relationship is established
- from the customer him-/herself via online form
7. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not sell your personal information and will only disclose your information as described in this privacy statement. The disclosure of information is in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
We may disclose your personal information within the Radalla Resort to those responsible for customer relations, sales and marketing. We may transfer your personal information to service providers who provide us with services such as computing and other information technology services, campaigning, competition and lottery services, and opinion and market research services. We do not allow such service providers to use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than to provide services on our behalf.
If, for strategic or other business reasons, we decide to sell or transfer all or part of our business, we may, as part of such sale or transfer, transfer the information we collect and retain, including customer information containing your personal information, to anyone involved in the sale or transfer.
8.DURATION OF PROCESSING
We will retain the personal information we collect only for as long as the information may be deemed necessary for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, unless retention of the information for a longer period is required by law or permitted by law.
Data is regularly transferred outside the EU or the European Economic Area. When data is transferred outside the EU and the EEA, we ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data, including by agreeing on matters relating to the confidentiality and processing of personal data as required by law.
We store your information in an electronic register and have taken appropriate measures to protect your personal information. Using the registry, modifying, and processing information requires user authentication and a secure connection. Access to the register is restricted to designated persons responsible for the maintenance and management of the system and customer relationships. The registry data is protected from external use and the use of the registry is monitored.
The site uses cookie function. A cookie is a small text file that is sent to a user’s computer and stored there, which allows the webmaster to identify visitors who visit the site frequently, to make it easier for visitors to log in to the site and to compile aggregated information about the visitors. With this feedback, we can continually improve the content of our pages. Cookies do not harm users’ computers or files. We use them so that we can provide our customers with information and services tailored to their individual needs.
If the user visiting our website does not want the website owner to receive the above information through cookies, most browsers allow you to disable the cookie function. This is usually done through browser settings.
However, it is good to keep in mind that cookies may be necessary for some site functions to operate properly.
ANALYSIS AND MARKETING
The site collects information about users for Google Analytics as well as Facebook Pixels. The information is used to develop marketing and services. They will not be made available to others